- planned flights list: you could define and manage your own list of planned flights. Those planned flights will be synchronized with the Web and other devices.
- easy route definition: you could rubber band the magenta route to define graphically your route on the map, click on any point to add/remove it to/from the route, or use the planned flight form to enter route points.
- aviation weather retrieval and display (en route and at airports), including METAR/TAF at airports, significant weather and wind charts, SIGMET, radar, satellite. As on iOS, the weather data displayed is the most appropriate for the planned trip.
- worldwide NOTAM database automatically updated, with NOTAM displayed at airports. TFR are also shown in the USA, and SUP AIP are available in numerous countries
- free airport plates are now available in more than 120 countries.
- aviation database could now be updated automatically and free of charge at every AIRAC release.
- fixing various bugs.
Airmate Android version 1.3 is now available with major improvements, we are working hard to make the Android version as advanced the iOS one: